- 1000.00 - 10000.00 INR
The powder form of Sodium Aluminate for Water Treatment is useful for effective removal of fluorides and phosphates present in industrial waste water. As a powerful alkaline factor, the offered sodium aluminate can be utilized directly or by mixing with aluminum sulphate. Non toxic content, balanced ph value, long storage life, cost effectiveness, good packaging standard, pure composition and free flow form are some of its key attributes. We are a reliable manufacturer and exporter of Sodium Aluminate for Water Treatment.
Properties of Sodium Aluminate for Water Treatment:
- Provides high-purity, high-quality water.
- Coagulation, flotation, and sedimentation are all excellent.
- No need for lime or hydroxides to increase alkalinity.
- Phosphor removal is excellent.
- Chemical sludge is kept to a minimum.
- Low-cost transportation.
- Used to remove dissolved silica and phosphates
- Economical to use
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Days
Plot No.R-32/43, TTC Industrial Estate, Rabale MIDC, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400701, India